Skip to main content

Helpful Links

Here are a few links that will help you with your questions about health, vaccinations, insurance, and identification questions.


Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Travelers Health)

International Student Identity Card (ISIC) (The Only Internationally-recognized Proof of Full-time Student Status)

FrontierMEDEX (International Travel Insurance & Emergency Evacuation Assistance)

Travel Guard (Insurance Plans Designed to Cover Travelers Worldwide)